Thank you to all our valued customers for your support over the past few months.
Our healthcare workers have been the heroes of the pandemic and we’d like to reward one of your healthcare heroes with a beautiful nurse watch.
To nominate someone, all you need to do is head online to our Facebook or Instagram pages and tell us in 25 words or less, why the health hero you’re nominating should win. Remember to hit the like button on both pages to keep up to date with all the Crown Family Jeweller news!
The winning entry will be selected this Friday 14 August.
We’d love to see you in store soon,
Terms & Conditions
Your entry into The Crown Family Jewellers Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and immediate families of Crown Family Jewellers (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences on 29 July 2020 at 6am and closes on Friday 14 August at 12 noon (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
Describe in 25 words or less why a member of medical staff (their nurse hero) should win the nurse watch.
- Multiple entries do not increase your chances of winning.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
- The Prize (the Prize) comprises of:
One nurse watch
The total Prize pool is valued at $159 (gold coloured watch) $129 (white gold watch) – winner choses the watch they prefer. Only one winner will be selected.
- The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- The Prize must be redeemed within one month of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
The Prize draw will take place at Crown Family Jewellers head office on Friday 14 August at 12 noon.(the Draw Date).
- The Promoter will review all eligible entries and select one (1) winning entry (the Prize Winner). Determination of the Prize Winner shall be made by the Promoter at its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
- The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
- The Prize Winner will be notified via Facebook within 72 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner’s name may be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.crownfamilyjewellers.com.au and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
- If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven (7) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Crown Family Jewellers Head Office on Mon 24 August at 12 noon to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.